The Reserve at Stone Port is located in beautiful Harrisonburg, Va, a hidden jewel in the Shenandoah Valley, nestled between two mountain chains. The nature of the area is only surpassed by the friendliness of the people who live here.
Harrisonburg is located on I-81, providing quick access to Northern Virginia and Washington, D.C. Only minutes away are multiple local attractions, including one of the state’s largest universities and an energetic downtown.
Learn what others have said about this lovely and vibrant part of Central Virginia.
- In 2014 Downtown Harrisonburg was designated the first Culinary District in Virginia
City of Harrisonburg
- Ranked #43/184 – Best Small Places for Business and Careers
Forbes Magazine, 2013
- Downtown Harrisonburg named as Best Shopping Area/Mall
Downtown Harrisonburg businesses received 30 awards
Virginia Living Magazine: Best of Virginia 2013
- One of the top 10 Favorite Cycling Destinations
Virginia Living Magazine: Hot Wheels, 2013
- One of the top 8 Great Towns to Visit and Consider for Relocation
Blue Ridge Country Magazine: Great Towns for Living, 2013
- Best Biking Community
Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine: Editor’s Adventure Picks 2013
- Close Contender for Best Mid-Sized Mountain Town
Credited as “a mountain bike mecca”
Blue Ridge Outdoors Magazine: Best Mountain Towns 2012
The following is just a small list of the attractions and sources of entertainment in the area.
- Bluestone & Cross Key Vineyards
- Court Square Theatre
- Eastern Mennonite University
- Edith J. Carrier Arboretum & Botanical Garden
- Explore More Discovery Museum
- Forbes Center for the Performing Arts
- Harrisonburg Farmer’s Market
- Historic Harrisonburg Downtown
- James Madison University
- Massanutten Ski Resort
- Port Republic Shopping Center
- Sentara Rockingham Memorial Hospital
- Shenandoah National Park
- Valley Mall
- Farms offering Corn mazes, orchards, festivals, petting zoos
- Local restaurants: Joshua Wilton House, Local Chop & Grill, Little Grill Collective, and more.